Guidelines for Performing or Presenting at 2014 FFA Convention
DEADLINE: OCTOBER 1, 2013
Priority will be given to performers and presenters who did NOT perform or present in the same capacity during the 2013 FFA Convention.
All performers and presenters must fill out and mail the 2014 Convention Pre-Registration application form (located in the CONVENTION menu on the website) and send in the appropriate membership fee by the deadline of December 1, 2013.
All performers and presenters are responsible for artistic, travel, hotel, equipment and financial arrangements for themselves and their personnel.
The allotted time is limited to 45 minutes during a one hour time block.
Please submit your proposal to Tammara Phillips and must include the following:
- Your name and all participants
- Title of Presentation
- Description of session
- Time needed for set up and tear down
- Number of music stands needed
- Description suitable for the program book in 100 words or less
- JPG picture for the poster
(turning in a picture does not guarantee making the poster due to spacing)
- Bio suitable for program book in 50 words or less
- Type of Presentation (45 minute maximum):
- Workshop: Length ________
- Lecture Recital: Length __________
- Performance: Length __________
- List composition titles, composer/arranger, composer dates and timing for each piece.
- Staff Accompanist - Yes/No
(New this year - Performers using FFA staff accompanist will be scheduled for rehearsal time which is approximately twice as long as the music requiring an accompanist.)
Staff Accompanist Fee:
$40.00 for up to 5 minutes of music will receive a 15 minute rehearsal.
$60.00 for up to 10 minutes of music will receive a 20 minute rehearsal.
$90.00 for up to 15 minutes of music will receive a 30 minute rehearsal.
$120.00 for up to 20 minutes of music will receive a 40 minute rehearsal.
$165.00 for up to 30 minutes of music will receive a 60 minute rehearsal.
$225.00 for up to 40 minutes of music will receive a 80 minute rehearsal.
$250.00 for up to 45 minutes of music will receive a 90 minute rehearsal.
Checks are payable to Florida Flute Association sent to Cindy Bruce by November 1, 2013
- Target Audience
- Middle School
- High School
Last Modified 4/17/12
FFA Internet Home
1999-2007 Florida Flute Association, Inc.